Glitter Text

Dec 26, 2010

Singaporeee :DDD

Came back from Singaporeee ...Welcome back me or not ? Miss my fren =D Hahaxx....Actually i didn't go anywhere in this times ...Just went to Orchard Road ...we were celebrating the Christmas at there...We didn't countdown & just took many photos ...hahaxx..i will upload in this blog :DD Nice? i don't think so...NORMAL !!! The Christmas design of the last year nicer than this times one :'((( DISSAPONTED!! @.@ Fortunately, my dad brought me to Sentosa to watch this show [Songs Of The Sea ] that will bring you a mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. A rain or shine event, this is one performance that you won't want to miss:))) we didn't go 2 Univesal Studio Singapore ....Cause the theme park sles counter won't sell the tickets that we wished to visit the park..:((In the next time, we will go there againnnn :DDD


Captured By My mumeeee :DD
@ Orchard Road Singaporee



Univesal Studio Singapore



Hahahaha : )))
Edited photo already :))))

My daddy bought a new handphone for me.[LG GT 540]..thank you

I also frist time using LG 1 la...duno nice or not ??Left 4 days more,Goodbyeee to 2010...Are you countdown to New Year nowww ?? :DDD A new year A new life ....Good luckkk 4 PMR & UEC :PPPP



No comments:

Post a Comment