Glitter Text

Dec 12, 2010

2011....Gambateh...

Yesterday...2011 class arrangement result came out...RESULT SUCKSSS!!! I didn't on9 when the result was coming out...Suddenly, jessie called me when i was enjoying my delicious crab..She told me i will go 2 JM3 Zhong...jessie goes 2 JM3Xiao..I damnnn nervous cause i thought i will separate with HEHE GANG..That's why I told her 2 help me 2 check any frens also go 2 JM3 Zhong...Fortunatelyyy!!! Jacqueline same class with me...PHEW...Joan will go 2 JM3 Xiao...so she same class with Jessie...The predicting of me is wronggg...T.T

Sook ling, Don't be like that !! YOU can do it better ! OUR HEHE GANG all go 2 different class already....Haiz..I HATEEE this result PLS ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮Arghhh...but xin wei, jia wen also go 2 JM3 Zhong...Actually, Jac and me wanna change our new class! SHITTT ! BUTTT we don't know want 2 give any reasons ...We want go 2 JM3 Xiao to "xiao" together...Yam Yam's bro said this result maybe will change the arrangement again..The true result will post on Chong Hwa website [ no need sign in 1]...I'm waiting 4 a miracle will come out ! =]

Next Tuesday, Jac, Sook Ling, Jessie and I invited by Hwei Meng 2 go 2 her house...HEHE GANG go there 2 swimming...Actuallyyy, NOT SWIM IS PLAY WATER! Hey..u all remember bring your towel go there...If not, we will become kakak 2 mop her house's floor already...haha : )That's a last gathering with HEHE GANG in 2010 year...HEHE GANG...I MISSS U all...Muackzzz..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment